Directions, Parking, and Transportation
Guests can easily find a variety of things to do in Charlotte located nearby. Found in the heart of the city's central "Uptown" district and just off the I-277 loop, we're most easily reached by car. Hop on the highway and you'll be here in no time! Plus, wheels give you the flexibility to zip around to nearby businesses and area attractions with ease.
Valet Parking is $25 per day with in and out privileges. Self-parking is available in the EpiCentre parking garage and managed through Preferred Parking, please contact (704) 375-6014 for pricing information.
Railway - Charlotte Train Station (AAY)
- Travel Distance: Approximately 3.22 km/2.0 miles
Taxi - If you prefer not to drive, hop in a cab. The fare from the airport to the hotel averages about $35.
Rental Car - Once you make it through baggage claim, driving's the simplest option. You'll find all the major car rental companies at the airport, and getting here is a quick half-hour on the highway.
- Avis Rent A Car (704) 331-9007
- Hertz Car Rental (704) 444-2746
- Enterprise Rent A Car (866) 799-7959
- Triangle Rent A Car (866) 412-1649
City Rail System - Charlotte Area Transit System (CATS)
- Getting around the city is a breeze. The Charlotte Area Transit System (CATS) will zip you around the city on everything from a speedy light rail to a historic streetcar. Call the hotel or stop by the front desk and we'll give you the full rundown.